Heyforte Plus Capsule:
- Male infertility caused by mild to moderate varicocele
- Non-responders in the treatment of Idiopathic oligoasthenospermia
- Improving success rates post varicocele surgery
For the first time in India introducing Heyforte Plus that provides wide range of benefits in the treatment of male infertility caused by mild to moderate varicocele, for non responders in the treatment of Idiopathic oligoasthenospermia and for improving success rates post varicocele surgery.
- Improves venous tone
- Reduces diameter of spermatic vein
- Prevents venous stasis in testis
- Increases capillary resistance
- Reduces oxidative stress in testis
- Increases cellular energy levels
- Maintains Antioxidant levels
- Maintains hormonal climate
The above benefits will improve quality spermatogenesis i.e. sperm count, sperm motility, sperm morphology & fertilization potential of spermatozoa.
Once capsule B.I.D for 90 days.
Hey Forte Price Details
||Indo French Marketing Company
5 Steps to a Healthy Sex Life
- Use a condom every time you have sexual intercourse.
- Latex condoms offer the best protection against sexually transmitted infections for people having sexual intercourse.
- Talk with your partners before the heat of passion.
- Partners should care about each other and be interested in one another’s pleasure, comfort, and health.
- Be open. Let your partner know your health concerns and sexual health history, and encourage your partner to be open, too.
- Be direct. Talk about your sexual needs and expectations.
- Be persistent. Don’t let your partner remain silent on these issues.
- Keep medically fit.
- Have a checkup for sexually transmitted infections every year.
- Protect your immune system. Eat well, get enough rest, and limit your use of alcohol, tobacco, and other drugs.
- If you think you or your partner has a sexually transmitted infection…
- See a clinician for testing, diagnosis, and treatment.
- Find out if your partner(s) need to be examined and treated, too.
- Use all the medication that is prescribed-symptoms often disappear before an infection is cured.
- Do not take anyone else’s medicine, and do not share yours.
- Do not have sex until your infection is under control.
- Stay in charge.
- Alcohol and other drugs weaken good judgment and self-control. Don’t let them jeopardize your self-control.
Remember: Protecting yourself against sexually transmitted infections can reduce anxiety and make sex a lot more enjoyable. Reduce Your Risk…Use a Condom Every Time!
Never complain about boredom in the sack again: We’ve got 35 blood-pumping positions sure to spice up your sex life and guarantee maximum satisfaction.
How it works You lie on your right side; he kneels, straddling your right leg and curling your left leg around his left side.
The benefit You get the deeper penetration of doggy style while still being able to make that important eye contact.
Bonus move Get your guy to put his hands to work.
How it works He sits on a chair or the edge of the bed; you face him, seated on his lap.
The benefit You’re in control of the angle and depth of the entry and thrust. Being seated provides support, so it’s great for marathon sex.
Bonus move Let your fingers (and hands) to the talking. Once seated, you can put your hands anywhere on your body or his to make things more interesting.
How it works This is a modified doggy-style. Get on your hands and knees, then, keeping hips raised, rest your head and arms on the bed.
The benefit Creates deeper penetration—and gives you a chance to rest on a pillow.
Bonus move Use your hands to stimulate your clitoris.